- POPUP is a B-BBEE level 1 contributor and is a value-adding organisation; benefits include an additional 15 points on your B-BBEE scorecard.
- POPUP is a credible and accountable organisation with good corporate governance systems.
- POPUP is aligned with the National Development Plan (NDP).
- Obtain maximum SED, ESD and Skills Development points for your B-BBEE scorecard.
- POPUP will be able to present skills training to your lower level employees at your company premises at times and intervals suitable to your needs. Our Personal Growth and Life Skills Programme, AET (previously ABET) and Basic Computer Training will develop and empower your staff as part of your annual Skills Plan. Obtain B-BBEE scorecard and tax benefits for Skills Development and claim your contribution back from the Skills Fund. POPUP will measure the outcome and ensure ROI to you as a company. Contact Wilma Lindecke at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- 98% of the beneficiaries are designated groups.
- Claim your financial or “donation in kind” contribution as a deduction on your income tax. POPUP provides a Tax Certificate to you.
We train new entrepreneurs in developing their own businesses through an Enterprise Development programme that includes both theoretical & practical training.
Many of our skills programmes have an entrepreneurial focus. For more information, please contact email@example.com
- Obtain the full benefit of claiming points for ED through:
- Capital outlay
- Supporting entrepreneurs in training and mentorship
- Involving entrepreneurs as suppliers of your business
- Preferential rates and supply chain support
Visit our POPUP Enterprise Village at Salvokop as from September 2013.