All potential learners are registered at the Advice Centre which is the start of their journey at POPUP.
We start with a consultation process which helps us to establish background, goals and intent, we then assess functional literacy and numeracy levels, this gives us the information that we need to guide potential learners on the best developmental route for them to follow.
You will need the following to register:
- Copy of last grade passed results
- A copy of your ID
- A copy of your CV
What else is required of you?
- Age: Only people between the ages of 18 and 45 years are accepted
- Writing a Pre-Assessment will ensure that the learner will be placed in the correct programme
- An interview for selection purposes will take place
- Non-refundable R150 fee to be paid before Life Skills (Foundation for Life) Programme begins
The following is included with your selected training programme:
- The learner will attend an additional 20 days (4 Weeks) Life Skills (Foundation for Life) Programme
- A cooked meal every day
- Access to medical and counselling services
- Daily devotions
IMPORTANT: PLEASE TAKE NOTE
- Registration Days:
Monday – Thursday: 08:30-14:00
- You might be placed on a waiting list.
- If you have obtained an official 3-year degree or diploma after Grade 12 and you withhold that information during your registration process, or on your CV, and this is discovered during your training at POPUP, you will be expelled immediately.